What started as a field of 64 summertime standbys has dwindled to just four remaining Milwaukee Summer staples. The first four rounds featured more than 32,500 total votes being cast. The most recent round found some favored competitors advancing, but also featured a couple of lower seeds moving on.
Round 5 finds the remaining competitors taking on things from outside their respective regions for the first time in this tournament. The Food & Drink Region winner will now take on the representative from the Parks & Beaches Region. The Festivals Region victor will now face the Other Region winner. This round—which is graciously sponsored by Gruber Law Offices—started June 29 and runs through July 5. The Milwaukee Summer Bracket champion will be determined at 11:59 p.m. on July 6 after a 24-hour Final Round. Vote early and vote as many times as you’d like. Round 5 of Milwaukee Record’s Milwaukee Summer Bracket (and a JPG of the bracket itself to this point) can be found below!
Exclusive articles, podcasts, and more. Support Milwaukee Record on Patreon.
• Vote in Round 1 of our Milwaukee Summer Bracket!
• Make your picks in Round 2 of our Milwaukee Summer Bracket!
• The competition is heating up in Round 3 of our Milwaukee Summer Bracket!
• Only 8 summertime standbys remain in our Milwaukee Summer Bracket
• Milwaukee Record’s 2022 guide to summer festivals, fairs, music series, more