The COVID-19 crisis may seem frightfully “normal” at this point, but it’s still important to support those institutions that are still closed—and may stay closed for quite some time. Take the Pabst Theater Group, which operates the Pabst Theater, Riverside Theater, Turner Hall Ballroom, and The Back Room @ Colectivo. Wanna support PTG? You can sign a petition to Congress to help support independent music venues both big and small across the country. You can check out the recently launched #ReviveLiveMKE livestream series, which will feature a show from Whitney on June 4. Oh, and now you can buy new PTG merch, too!
As part of #ReviveLiveMKE initiative, the folks at PTG have unveiled some sweet, comfy, Brew Crew Brand-printed items. Face masks (natch), hoodies, onesies, and bandanas for both humans and pets are all included. More items will be added in the coming months.
• Face masks – stay safe with one for each venue
• Joggers – Pabst branded, couch approved
• Bandanas – for humans and pets!
• Onesies – for our littlest concert fans
• Raglan baseball tees – after all, it is still baseball season
• Sticker packs – 4 great designs featuring your 4 favorite venues
• ReviveLiveMKE shirts – join the initiative!
• A special feature is the “Help From Home” hoodie and jogger set, a cozy concert look for all those live streaming shows.
Check it all out HERE.
“Purchasing new items, as well as tried and true favorites, is another way to support the Pabst Theater Group during this unprecedented time,” reads a press release. “A #ReviveLiveMKE sticker comes with every purchase as a thank you for joining the initiative and reminder that collective support is the only way to see your favorite concert venues through this crisis.”