Brewers and burgers: it’s a beautiful time to be alive in Milwaukee. Whether it’s free Sobelman’s burgers or the possibility of free George Webb burgers, Milwaukee businesses are going all out to celebrate an incredible 2018 Brewers season. Add to that list AJ Bombers, which, from Friday, October 12 through the end of the NLCS, will transform itself into “Bernie’s Bombers.” Both the downtown location and the Mayfair Collection location will feature free custard or tap beer to anyone decked out in Brewers gear, plenty of Brewers-themed specials, oodles of peanuts (natch), and the Ryan Braun-created Braun Double Bacon Burger. Like we said, it’s a beautiful time to be alive in Milwaukee.
Here’s all the info:
Buy Me Some P-nuts (and Burgers) and Cracker Jack!
AJ Bombers brings the stadium experience into the restaurant
Wish you were cheering on the Brewers from inside the stadium this October? AJ Bombers is proudly inside Miller Park all year long supporting the Brewers (and feeding Brewers fans), and they’re bringing that stadium experience into the restaurants (both downtown Milwaukee and Wauwatosa’s Mayfair Collection) to celebrate the playoff series. Beginning Friday, October 12 through the end of this series, AJ Bombers is turning into Bernie’s Bombers in solidarity with the Crew.
“Bernie’s” Bombers will feature:
– A free cup of original custard or tap beer to any guest joining us decked out in Brewers gear through the series
– An MB baseball mitt-shaped locally-made soft pretzel, served with beer mustard cheese and regular cheese sauce
– A specialty burger created by Ryan Braun, for AJ Bombers—the Braun Double Bacon Burger. It is two smashed patties, American cheese, Nueske’s bacon, Bombers sauce, beer mustard cheese sauce, lettuce, and tomato
– P-NUTS! Bombers has the ultimate p-nut delivery system, and p-nut shells lining the floor, just like inside the stadium
– CRACKER JACK! Bombers will premiere the Cracker Jack custard concrete (which will be part of the new fall menu coming in November)
– The entire menu is going Brewers-crazy with menu items named after the Crew and this exciting time of year
– The restaurants will have the sound on and simulcast every Brewers playoff game on their multitude of televisions
“AJ Bombers has enjoyed a long partnership with Miller Park and the Milwaukee Brewers,” says John Walch, president of Hospitality Democracy. “We’re thrilled about the success of the Brewers this season and look forward to bringing that Miller Park-energy to our AJ Bombers restaurants. Besides, what could be a better way to cheer on the Brewers than a burger, p-nuts, maybe some cheese curds, and definitely some custard?”
In addition, AJ Bombers’ sister restaurant Holey Moley will be featuring blue and yellow sprinkles on a specialty donut throughout the series, while supplies last.