Remember 20 minutes ago when we told you Bastille Days would be returning to Downtown Milwaukee in 2022? Well, it’s not the only East Town Association event scheduled for a reboot this summer.
Yes, the ever-popular Jazz In The Park concert series is set to return to Cathedral Square Park on Thursday evenings, July 21 – September 29. Cathedral Square Market, meanwhile, will once again set up shop on Saturday mornings, June 18 – October 15.
“Like many local festivals, we’ve faced significant challenges,” says East Town Association’s Interim Executive Director Eddie Sturkey in a press release. “But we are committed to bringing a more focused and refreshed version of these events this year so that we can build momentum and come back even stronger next year.”
More details on both events—including the Jazz In The Park lineup—will be released soon. Both events have been absent since 2019.
Exclusive articles, podcasts, and more. Support Milwaukee Record on Patreon.
• Bastille Days will return (in “slightly downsized” form) July 14-17, 2022
• Milwaukee Record’s 2022 guide to summer festivals, fairs, music series, more
• Coming to Downtown Milwaukee this summer: lunchtime music series, staycations, more
• Here’s the 2022 Chill On The Hill lineup
• Here’s Downtown South Milwaukee’s 2022 “Music At The Market” lineup
• Brady Street Festival will return July 30
• Center Street Daze will return to Center Street (obviously) August 13
• Woof! Fromm Petfest will return to Henry Maier Festival Park September 24
• Hey! Here’s the full headliner schedule for Summerfest 2022!
• Locust Street Festival, Riverwest Beer Run/Walk will return June 12