It’s winter. Everything is miserable. The country is falling apart. There’s a pandemic. Social media continues to exist. What we’re trying to say is…look, we’re sorry we missed International Clash Day on February 5, but there was other stuff on our minds. God, when will this end, when will this end…
ANYWAY. Eternally delightful Milwaukee indie-rock outfit Paper Holland released a terrific cover of The Clash’s “Lost In The Supermarket” on International Clash Day, and we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention it—even if that mention comes more than two weeks too late. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
So that’s it. That’s the article. Listen to Paper Holland covering The Clash. Then listen to more Clash. And more Paper Holland. Every day can be International Clash Day. Shop happily.
Exclusive articles, podcasts, and more. Support Milwaukee Record on Patreon.
• Paper Holland stays active in isolation with its “Back To The Sea” music video
• Hear Christopher Porterfield’s cover of a Paper Holland song for the band’s ‘Galápados’ companion album
• Hit the beach with Paper Holland’s “Sea [Sic]” music video
• Slow and steady wins the race on Paper Holland’s ‘Galápagos’
• You’ll want to go to watch Paper Holland’s “Liz Lemon” video