Wednesday night, moments before the Milwaukee Bucks took on the Washington Wizards, Fiserv Forum recognized and celebrated its one millionth fan (!). Yes, more than one million people (!) have attended Bucks and Marquette men’s basketball games, as well as concerts and other performances since the arena opened on Aug. 26, 2018. Samantha Holschuh of St. Francis was lucky fan #1,000,000, and boy oh boy, did she make out like a bandit.
“Our fans mean everything to us,” Bucks and Fiserv Forum President Peter Feigin said. “Fiserv Forum is for them. This venue is all about the fan experience. We were thrilled to recognize Samantha Holschuh tonight as our one millionth fan, and we thank everyone who has come through our doors over the last five months.”
And he wasn’t kidding. Holschuh was treated to not one, but two celebrations—one before the game, and one during the second quarter—and was gifted a ridiculous amount of free stuff. Here’s the list:
• Two tickets to the first playoff game
• Two tickets to WWE Live: Road to Wrestlemania on March 16
• Two tickets to Mumford & Sons on March 31
• Two tickets to Carrie Underwood on June 20
• A gift bag from Fiserv Inc. including orange lens Ray-Bans and a Fiserv-branded YETI thermos
• A case of MillerCoors products
• $100 gift cards from BMO Harris Bank, Kohl’s and SURG Restaurant Group
• A Harley-Davidson voucher for Riding Academy lessons and gear worth $1,300
• A Sargento gift basket
• A Jack Daniel’s gift set
• A bottle of Casamigos Tequila
• Palermo’s Pizza for a year
Nice haul, Samantha! Also, say it with us: WRESTLEMANIA! NO WAY!