Lakefront Brewery will reopen for reservation-based table service on Friday, June 12. Just in time for fish fry.
Lakefront isn’t just throwing its doors open, of course. Along with the reservation system, patrons are required to wear face masks both inside and out, adhere to the rules of social distancing, and limit their visits to one hour.
Lakefront will be doing its part, too. Employees will be masked and will receive pre-shift health checks. Capacity will be kept at 25%. Plus, there’ll be a “Sanitation Captain” on duty, “overseeing sanitation and restaurant operations, answering any questions from guests and making sure our health guidelines are followed.”
Find out more in the press release below:
LAKEFRONT BREWERY REOPENS FOR RESERVATION-BASED TABLE SERVICE
Lakefront Brewery welcomes back guests this Friday, June 12th.
MILWAUKEE (June 9th, 2020) – Lakefront Brewery takes the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. Lakefront places the health of their employees, guests, and everyone’s families above all else. Therefore, they are asking all guests show mutual respect while visiting the Beer Hall. A face covering will be required to enter the Brewery, or even be seated on the patio.
The Brewery will open a reservation-only Friday fish fry from 4pm to 9pm. They will continue reservation preferred table service on their patio Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 7pm as weather permits. Regular in-house service continues Monday through Sunday, 7 days a week. Guests must have a reservation or see the host stand on the patio to be seated and served. Lakefront Brewery would like everyone to be aware of the promise they’re making and what you can do in return.
Lakefront’s Promise to You:
· We will continue going above and beyond in food safety and sanitation practices.
· Every staff member has received proper training on the required practices and procedures in keeping a safe environment for everyone in our hall and patio. Additionally, before clocking in, all staff agrees to our strict, pre-shift health check.
· Any staff member who feels sick will stay home and not return to work unless symptom-free for 3 days without medication.
· All staff and guests are required to wear a mask to enter our building. Every staff member receives training in proper handwashing, glove, and mask use.
· In-house dining on Friday nights will be reservation only. Reservation-preferred all other days. We will only offer table service, with no orders taken at the bar or cashier stand. Food and drink will be brought to your table.
· All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines with clear partitions protecting longer tables that can seat 2 groups. We will seat groups as far apart as possible and will be at 25% capacity.
· Hand sanitizer made available upon entry, at every table, and available throughout our building.
· We have a team dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing all common areas, surfaces, objects, and bathrooms regularly.
· We will always have a “Sanitation Captain” (designated with a button) on duty, overseeing sanitation and restaurant operations, answering any questions from guests and making sure our health guidelines are followed.
· All tables and chairs will get cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected after every use.
· We have made our bathroom sinks and towel dispensers touchless operated.
· All transactions are credit only and will occur online, or at your table.
· All silverware, menus, and drinkware are single use and made from compostable or recyclable materials.
Your Promise to Lakefront:
· If you were exposed to COVID-19 recently, or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help keep everyone safe by joining us another time or using our contactless delivery.
· If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, we recommend using our contactless delivery option.
· While waiting and dining, you agree to follow the appropriate social distancing guidelines and other rules set in place to protect our staff and other guests.
· You will wear a mask, properly covering the nose and mouth, upon entering and continue using that mask when not at your table, in order to protect our employees and other guests around you.
· You will try to limit your stay in our building, or on our patio, to no longer than 1 hour.
· If you have any questions about Lakefront Brewery’s promise or our practices, please ask for a manager or call 414-372-8800. We will happily assist you.
If interested, please visit Lakefront Brewery’s reopening page to find out more information about dining in and to make a reservation: https://lakefrontbrewery.com/beer-hall/lakefront-brewery-reopens-for-table-service
Lakefront’s Takeout and Delivery operation will still be running just the same as it always has.