If you thought George Webb was the only Brewers burger buddy in town, think again. (Here’s a friendly reminder that we buried a free George Webb burger in a time capsule in the woods last year, and that we will unearth it this fall.) From now through April 7, AJ Bombers will once again transform into “Bernie’s Bombers,” and will once again sport a special Braun Double Bacon Burger. Both the downtown location and the Mayfair Collection location will take part in the promotion.
“AJ Bombers has enjoyed a long partnership with Miller Park and the Milwaukee Brewers,” says John Walch, president of Hospitality Democracy, in a press release. “We had such a great response to Bernie’s Bombers last season and are bringing Miller Park-energy back to our AJ Bombers restaurants by popular demand. Besides, what could be a better way to cheer on the Brewers than a burger, p-nuts, maybe some cheese curds, and definitely some custard?”
Here’s all the info:
“Bernie’s Bombers” will feature:
– An MB baseball mitt-shaped locally-made soft pretzel, served with beer mustard cheese and regular cheese sauce
– A specialty burger created by Ryan Braun, for AJ Bombers—the Braun Double Bacon Burger. It is two smashed patties, American cheese, Nueske’s bacon, Bombers sauce, beer mustard cheese sauce, lettuce, and tomato
– P-NUTS! Bombers has the ultimate p-nut delivery system, and p-nut shells lining the floor, just like inside the stadium
– CRACKER JACK! Bombers features a Cracker Jack custard concrete—all the goodness of Cracker Jack in a creamy Milwaukee-style housemade custard
– The entire menu is going Brewers-crazy with menu items named after the Crew and this exciting time of year
– The restaurants will have the sound on and simulcast every Brewers playoff game on their multitude of televisions
In addition, AJ Bombers’ sister restaurant Holey Moley will be featuring blue and yellow sprinkles on a specialty donut through April 7, while supplies last.