Hosted by Kyle & Chris, The Show can be heard every day on WXRW 104.1 in Milwaukee. We interview people with stories to tell. Follow The Show on Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts.
The Milverine is Milwaukee’s most famous pedestrian. He joined The Show to talk about growing up in Milwaukee, never leaving the city, his love of opera music, how much he walks per day, aliens, JFK’s assassination, beating people up, politics, and much more. He is a very interesting man, and this was his first longform interview.
View this post on Instagram
Exclusive articles, podcasts, and more. Support Milwaukee Record on Patreon.
• Watch Vice talk to Milverine about how Milwaukee is the “height of civilization”
• We’re pretty sure Ryan Reynolds dissed Hugh Jackman with a Milverine joke
• Remembering the Gallery Night, six years ago, when Milwaukee officially met Milverine
• Milverine has his own cat-themed Christmas card now
• Bid on a life-size Milverine Zombie (and other items) at tonight’s Pumpkin Pavilion fundraiser auction