As Milwaukee enters week 8,000 of social distancing, staying at home, and waiting this whole COVID-19 thing out, two questions present themselves: 1.) Are there any Milwaukee restaurants open for takeout and delivery? and 2.) Are there any handy and continually updated lists of such establishments? The answers are: 1.) Yes, a ton of them (including Red Light Ramen, pictured above), and 2.) Yes, a ton of them.
Here’s an updated list of all the updated lists of Milwaukee restaurants open for takeout and delivery. Stay safe, Milwaukee, and eat well.
(Oh, and Lakefront Brewery just announced they’re doing takeout, too.)
• Here’s which Milwaukee restaurants and bars are open for takeout and delivery during coronavirus [Milwaukee Journal Sentinel]
• Milwaukee Takeout & Delivery Guide [Shepherd Express]
• List: Local Restaurants Offering Curbside Meal Pickup [Milwaukee Magazine]
• List: Where to Get Pizza During the Pandemic [Milwaukee Magazine]
• The 5 Curbside Carryout Burgers You Need Right Now [Milwaukee Magazine]
• 20 more places to find good eats during the coronavirus shutdown [Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service]
• 14 places where you can find good eats during COVID-19 shutdown [Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service]
• Carry-out brunch spots to support this weekend [OnMilwaukee]
• List of Restaurants Offering Delivery, Carryout [Urban Milwaukee]